Dale Farm is Northern Ireland’s leading dairy company owned by a cooperative of 1,300 dairy farmers and employing more than 1,000 people. We are proud of our heritage and our extensive range of products including milk, cream, cheese, yogurt and spreads, available worldwide.
We supply the retail, foodservice and ingredients markets with a wide range of dairy products to the UK and more than 45 countries internationally.
We are passionate about giving back to the community and encouraging healthy living. Since 2007 Dale Farm has awarded a bursary to more than 20 top athletes in Northern Ireland, helping them on their journey to success. Dale Farm is also proud to sponsor Ulster Rugby and the Irish Open.
Our Fleckvieh Whole Milk is as close to straight from the cow as you can find! It’s bottled fresh directly off our farm! The milk is not homogenized, meaning the cream will rise to the top! The only processing to the milk is low temperature – long time pasteurization. All milk in Canada is required by law to be sold pasteurized. There are no sales of raw milk from our farm as it is illegal.
Daily Value 12%
Total Fat 8.0 g 25%
Saturated Fat 5.0 g
Trans Fat 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 g 12%
Cholesterol 35 mg 5%
Sodium 120 mg 11%
Potassium 380 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 12 g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 11 g
Milk jelly and figs
A light, sophisticated Turkish dessert.
- 5-6 leaves (15g) gelatine
- 500ml whole milk
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp rosewater
- 6 ripe figs
- Honey (optional)
- Line a small, shallow baking tray (around 18 x 25cm) with clingfilm.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes, until softened. In a small saucepan, heat the milk until it’s steaming, then turn the heat off. Whisk the gelatine leaves into the milk one by one, then the icing sugar, then the rosewater and leave to cool. Pour into the prepared tray and refrigerate overnight or until it has set.
- Turn out on to a chopping board or plate, peel off the clingfilm, cut it carefully into small diamonds and serve with quartered figs, Turkey’s national fruit. You could also squiggle honey over the top if you want.
- Once opened, milk is safe to consume for up to 3 days. This is why it is better to buy smaller amounts more often rather than keeping larger containers open in the refrigerator for too long.
- Remember to open new milk containers in the same order in which you bought them. First in the fridge, first out.
- Keep milk containers closed and stored away from strong-smelling food items in the fridge—the milk can pick up these odours.
- Store milk on refrigerator shelves where it is cooler, rather than in the refrigerator doors.
- Whenever possible, leave milk in its original container to safeguard its flavour and nutritional value.
- Avoid exposing milk to light, as light destroys certain vitamins, such as vitamin D and riboflavin.
- To avoid spoilage, do not return unused milk from a serving pitcher to the original container.
- If stored in a cool, dry place, powdered milk will keep for up to 6 months. Once the package is opened, it should be used within 1 month. After being reconstituted, it should be stored and treated in the same way as regular fluid milk, meaning it should be refrigerated and used within 3 days.
- Milk can be frozen for up to 6 weeks without any impact on its flavour and nutritional value; however, upon thawing, it can separate and lose its smooth texture. Partly skimmed and skim milk freeze better than whole milk (3.25%). Thaw milk in the fridge. If the milk separates upon thawing, beat it with an electric mixer or an immersion blender with the whip attachment.
- Leftover evaporated milk can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 weeks with no adverse effects.
- If you freeze foods such as soups or stews, add the milk after you reheat the thawed food.
Payment, Pickup, and Delivery
We deliver our products to you direct. Once placing an order at checkout, let us know the most suitable time and we will optimize to meet your schedule. If there are issues we will contact you to process more information.
Payments will be paid either through a credit/debit card via checkout or you can opt for pay at delivery.
Deliveries are prioritized upon sequence. Stock re-up from farms are bi-weekly. Orders must be received before the cut-off time of Wednesday. Deliveries are between Thursday and Sunday. Please arrange for someone in attendance for pick-up as if no one is available then the delivery personal will move on. Cancellations should be done immediately.
Delivery fees will be LE25 per address. If you require a delivery outside of the greater Cairo-Giza area then additional delivery charges will apply.
Refunds & Exchange
If you are not satisfied with the product or there is any defect let us know for a full refund or an exchange.
More From Harvester
- Aloe Vera
- King Edward Potatoes
- Quinoa Seed
- Cremini Mushrooms